Friday, August 28, 2009

Fall Is In The Air and On My Table

I just had to play with set with Fall temperatures here in Ohio. This set is on the dormant list but it's worth a look see from Stampin' Up.



I sponged pumpkin around the edge of the card and the image. Then I sponged choc chip closer to the edge on top of the pumpkin. I added burgundy ribbon and the scallop oval and large oval punches.


This is card two and I stamped with ruby red and pumpkin. I used durango, white and choc chip papers. The ovals are the wide oval and scallop oval punches.

I had fun with this set with my upline Friday. We just started using different colors to stamp and then added background papers and accessories.We used rust, pumpkin and choc chip inks to make the leaves. I added durango ribbon and a flower with brad. Thoroughly modern punch for Kind Thanks.



I stamped using pumpkin, ruby red and rust. I used shiny cardstock and ruby red then added the large leaf image. I added turquoise ribbon and paper to compliment the card colors.


I start back to work after Labor Day for half-days. I chose the afternoon instead of mornings. Gotta get some rest so I'm ready. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...