Saturday, August 29, 2009

Medallions, Pearls and Hope

Here are three cards that I made by combining my Ribbon of Hope stamp and the Hope Happens stamp sets. I really like the results. Let me know what you think.
I stamped the medallion on white card stock. Next I put it through the cuttlebug using the large scallop circle. I then cut out the black oval with the wide oval punch. I layered the white scallop oval on top of that. I used the modern punch for hope happens and added a pearl from the pretties kit. I think the pearl in the ribbon adds just the right touch to the card.






These cards will probably be given to the Lydia Project. I am happy to be able to donate cards that will accompany a handmade quilt to a woman dealing with cancer. Check out the link and see what you think.

Bless you for visiting. Thank you Lord for your gracious mercy and help through my day.

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...