Friday, August 21, 2009

Soft Trees and Mice

The ways to use it challenge was to use something soft on your card.
I chose to use flower soft on a tree and I also chose fun foam which was heated then stamped and colored with ink, then stamped on. I like how they came out. What do you think?

This is my running house mouse. I wanted him to be pulling the thank you by having it attached to his tail. The soft thing is the thank you tag. I heated the fun foam and stamped on it then cut that tag out. the fun foam wouldn't go into the punch.


This is for the ways to use it challenge where you use things soft and fuzzy. I used flower soft on my tree and added words by stamping on foam. I heated the foam and stamped on it then cut out the oval and stamped on it with the stamp-a-ma-jig. The clouds were done with a torn piece of paper a dauber and bashful blue ink.

I have been working so hard on things for work. Who says if you have a substitute it's easy? I have to plan everything for her to do since it's the beginning of the year. Fortunately my assistant for 5 years will be there to direct the sub. :-) No one's better than Patti, that's for sure, right Hope and Rose?
Had to take our male cat Sam into the vet to have his stitches removed from his belly. I'm so happy with that as Sam's been pulling at them all week and they make an awful noise when he does that......He did fine with it and so did we. Ben carried the big boy and I hobbled along with my cane.........
thanks for dropping by today. I'm off to work some more.
May the Lord bless you and keep you.

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...