Saturday, October 31, 2009

I forgot one......OOOPS!


I can't believe that this never go posted.  This was one of my favorite Christmas creations......
October 2nds Limited Supply Challenge called for a Christmas Tree. So I took the pine tree from Lovely as a Tree and stamped it in hunter green on shiny cardstock. Then I stamped in dazzle versa mark and applied glitter on top of that to make it look like snow was on the trees. The trees with versa mark were stamped a bit to one side of each tree. I masked the top,left corner for the moon and used the brayer with navy ink. I added the saying stamped in hunter green with bashful blue applied with a dauber around the edges and mounted on dimensionals. This is simple for me. I'm used to several layers, ribbon and do-dads. LOL


Thanks for the challenge.
I'm getting used to the new features(for me) on blogger.  The picture placement is driving me crazy.  I can't be sure the pictures and words will be where I placed them.
  Oh well.........Thank you for blessing me by stopping by.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...