Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Journal For Today

FOR TODAY...October 24th, 2009 from my soul to yours...................

Outside my window...It's a gray, blustery day with colorful leaves being blown to and fro from their perch on the maple trees all around.

I am thinking...time does really slip through our fingers quicker than we realize.


I am thankful for...my spouse, children, God and my salvation




I am wearing...black jeans, by Ohio State Shirt and white footies on my feet. 

I am remembering... last weekend when we were in Amish Country where everything was SLOW, except the shopping! 


I am going... to take it easy since I'm feeling tired, and am coughing again....will this cold ever go away?


I am reading...a new Christian fiction book.....can't remember the name. LOL, it's the age I think. 

I am hoping...  to get to stamp and talk to my mom today.

On my mind... Is my sister who lost her MIL this week to cancer. 



From the learning rooms...  guitar is playing Christian praise songs.

Noticing that... Time seems to fly by these days. 


From the kitchen... baked potatoes and homemade meatloaf. 



Around the house... we are cleaning today, which is not our favorite thing to do.




One of my favorite things~ is chocolate chip cookies hot from the oven and reading my Bible.




From my picture journal... Fall in Ohio with the beautiful Maple Trees outside of our house.  They are just a glorious combination of yellow, red and orange.  The rain now is slowly removing those gorgeous leaves.......sigh...winter is not far off.......kids are already talking about Christmas.









No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...