Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fun SCS Challenges

I've been having lots of fun with the challenges on SCS.  This card was quick and easy to make. I stamped the image then used my dauber and the new SU border punch to make the waves in the water and the clouds in the sky. I used daubers to make the different colors in the sky. I used SU's new Valentine decorator paper and punched out hearts to add for a Valentine Card. The top note piece had already been cut out for another project so it was ready to use. It was a quick,easy card to make. The stamp set was a Christmas present.       
I saw the weaving of the top note on Unity Child's blog. Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/unitychild


It was quick and easy to make this card. The snowman and top note pieces were already cut out from other projects. I just had to weave the top note then put it through the cuttlebug to get hearts all over it. I thought it would make a cute Valentine's Day card. I've never used snowmen with valentines, but this looked cute.
  Sad to say I have only one more day off before returning to work Monday.  Praying for a snow day!!! LOL   Isn't it amazing, you get 10 days off from school and you want more????  Why is that?  Is this just enough time to have you realize you could get used to doing what you want, when you want and have PJ days all the time?  I know, be careful what you wish for! 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Bless you.
Bensarmom


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...