Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Sweetie AND a Penguin Top Note Box Video


Isn't this little guy cute?  I made him on my own today and have even finished the video and it's here and on YouTube!  Check out how to make this little guy and let me know what you think.

Today is also my hubby's b-day.  We went out to eat then celebrated after dinner with gifts.  It's been a wonderful day. 
We have too much celebrating in December:My birthday is the 13th, Christmas is the 25th, Sarah's bday is the 30th and DH's bday is Jan 3rd.  Right now we're all ready for salads and fruit! LOL
Last day of vacation and it's back to work.  Hope loves these kinds of days for me.  Hi Hope!


DH loves fish from Lake Tanganika in Africa, and I got him a few t-shirts with the fish on the front.
He liked the magnifying light I got for him too.  He has to inspect the fish and now it will be easier to do that.
Thank you for stopping by and don't worry if I'm not posting each day now that I'm back to work.
Bless you for you visit.

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....