Monday, January 4, 2010

Nothing But Snow

I can't believe with all the snow we're getting that we had to go to school today!  It was a white-knuckle drive to work and I only live 10 minutes away from work!  Once I got to work the parking lot hadn't been plowed and there was barely a path to the door.  Oh my I can't tell you how happy I was to get to a dry floor to walk on!

I wanted to share two of the boxes my upline made which housed my Christmas presents.  The first is the card in a box which housed a gorgeous bracelet that she made.  The second box has a clear sliding cover which housed two pairs of earrings that matched the bracelet.  she made these too~
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope to have more to write soon.
Blessings and hugs to you for stopping by.


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...