Friday, January 1, 2010

A Woman's Journal Entry for January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010

FOR TODAY... from Sue's Daybook
Outside my window...it is snowing heavily. Our family Christmas is tomorrow but we might get snowed in.
I am thinking...that I need to get started on cards for my mil for part of her Christmas gift tomorrow. 
I am thankful for...the protection of my husband and of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
I am wearing... a navy blue sweater, jeans, earrings and tennis shoes.
I am remembering... when my kids were babies……..not much time to myself and now that they are teenagers, I can stamp most any time I’m not working.
I am going...to work on cards for my mil for our family Christmas tomorrow.
I am currently reading...a Christian fiction novel called Jesse by Lori Wick.
I am hoping... I can accomplish more today and feel good when I go to sleep about all I’ve accomplished today.
On my mind... are the last minute things that need to be done before our family Christmas tomorrow.
Noticing that...sweets taste far better than healthy foods like salad.
Pondering these words...Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will make your path straight Proverbs 3:5-6.
From the kitchen... we’ve made chocolate covered popcorn for family gifts and we had to cover them so no one would eat them.
Around the house... the sounds of the tv, music and computer keyboards can be heard.
One of my favorite things~staying in pj’s all day and doing whatever I’d like, especially making cards and reading.
From my picture journal... A lull in the snow but it continues even now as night is here.

Happy New Year and may you hold Jesus in your heart as you go forward in your walk this year.
Blessings to all of you,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...