Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Challenge....Stamping for Me!

Here's the card I made today for the Very Vintage challenge on SCS.  I will make something similar for the shut-ins for Easter.  I have to keep it simple so we can get 20 done Friday along with the other 6-8 cards. LOL
      I used orchid cardstock and stamped with the border stamp then used the scallop border punch. I added Shades of Spring designer paper inside the card so it can be seen when the card closes. I stamped leaves with Very Vintage and celery ink. The image was watercolored with watercolor crayons and an aqua painter. I added white ribbon and the Easter stamp and the designer label punch.

I've had a very busy weekend and Monday at home and at work, so I took some time for me tonight.

We all need to do that once in a while ya know?  Thanks for stopping by.
Check out this gorgeous card I got from Jill Krohn.  It was a thank you card for sending her mom cards and sending her a card as well.  It is filled inside with a typed message from the heart.  Jill, you made my day with this.......especially the part about your husband reading my Proverbs 3:5-6 and him looking it up and you being able to discuss it.  What a blessing this has been to me.  Thank you for your encouragement.






No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...