Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Simple Woman Entry

FOR TODAY


Outside my window...it is dark, and cold.  The snow was melting today so the ground is wet.

I am thinking...that it's been a very busy weekend making samples for the Card Ministry Friday.

I am thankful for...the love and support of my husband. I'm also thankful for the wonderful conversation I had with Sarah tonight.

From the learning rooms...homework is finished yet two 15 year olds are putting together their testimony to support God creating the world.
From the kitchen...the sounds of guys trying to make meringue for their Spanish dessert.  Two young men who have NO clue how to do this!! LOL  It was fun listening to them until they were talking about the gray color they had............YIKES!   Needless to say they started again. LOL

I am wearing...jeans, a long sleeve shirt and shoes

I am creating...lots of cards that will bless the individuals they will go to.  I'm praying that each and every card will bring someone closer to God.

I am going...to sleep very soon...............ho hum, it's been a long day.

I am reading...nothing right now..........gonna pick up a Nicholas Sparks book tomorrow at the library.

I am hoping...to be able to walk pain free soon and start exercising again.

I am hearing...the laughter and fun of having kids in the house.

Around the house...there is laughter and conversation of two young men working in the kitchen.

One of my favorite things...is a hot cup of coffee.  We've just found Godiva coffee and it's fantastic!

A few plans for the rest of the week: I have some meetings at work then I'm going to be finishing designing cards for Friday.  Then I'll be cutting paper.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing....This card is made for my DH who is my partner in Christ. I braided the ribbon used to show a strand for DH, one for me and one for God. God is a very big part of our relationship. Three strands are stronger than one.


I used pretty in pink paper then bella blossoms dp. I used the pinking hearts border punch on the brown paper. I love the stamp I used...I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.. Simple, but so powerful.
If you liked this simple woman post check out the link below.
Bless you for entering my life for a short time.

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...