Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pam Stenzel and Our Purity Series

Here's my card for this challenge. I used the damask folder and put it through the Big Shot. I stamped the image on white with eggplant and celery. I stamped the flower two times in pretty in pink and cut them out along with the small flower. I layered that with a scallop circle and added a purple brad. Pink Satin ribbon was added.

Here is a small sample of the information we're recieving along with our jr. high daughter.  We are going through a Purity Series with our daugther at church.  Our son went through a series two years ago, but this video series is by far the best I've seen.  Let me know what you think.
Blessings,
Sue

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...