Saturday, March 6, 2010

More Card Ministry Cards

Here are the cards I worked on Saturday.  They too are for Card Ministry Friday.  This is a baby boy card for Card Ministry. I used the dotted swiss folder then stamped a square in bashful blue then navy with the pins. I used navy for the large tag punch and white for the small tag punch. I used blue gingham ribbon on the tag.



This is the Encouragement card we will be making at Card Ministry Friday. I used pale plum for the backgroun and stamped baroque motifs for the background in pale plum. The bird is stamped in pllum and edged with plum paper. I used a multicolored ribbon. The image is attached with dimensionals.





I also saw a cool way to organize sponges.  I took that idea and applied it to my daubers.  See what you think.  View Michelle's blog and see her video on how to do this. I thought it was a pretty neat idea. It was shown at Leadership. Now I just have to find a place to store 48 sponges! LOL Thanks Michelle!


http://www.2stampis2b.com/2010/03/st...ion-video.html

I've been stamping for a lot of years and just came up the the idea of labeling my daubers so I wouldn't have to guess which was which! I know, probably an old idea, but I just thought of it to help me with my stamping. LOL I used a label cut in half and wrote on it then put it around the dauber. I also used a label maker and left the background paper on it and attached it to the dauber with tape.

Here is a photo of my storage drawer for sponges and daubers. I have just started to mark the daubers with labels either written by hand or printed on my label maker.

I guess you could say, I worked a lot on cards this weekend.  God was with me and I was able to at least get my ideas on paper.  Now all I have to do is cut paper and pack the stuff I'll need in individual envelopes.

You've been a blessing to me by stopping by to see what I've been up to.  Bless you.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...