Sunday, April 4, 2010

Stamping on Easter Break and Loving it!

You can tell from my many projects and posts that I'm on vacation from work.  Woohoo, I love planning my days and filling them with stamping.  Here are some One Sheet Wonders I've been working on this weekend.  Two I used a ready made pattern which was printed on the paper I chose and I cut it out.  The other one I tried to use someone elses pattern, however hers was in metric and I didn't get it correctly measured in inches but it worked with a bit of snipping here and there.


Here is a project the Ben and I made for Grandma Craig.  It's a special card holder that has cards in it that are blank and Grandma picks the words for the outside and inside and sticks it to the card.  We've made several of these for her and she's loved them.
This is a card I made using Pink Flamingo design paper from Stampin' Up.  I like how it turned out.

I'm so thankful to have this time off.  I am enjoying reading, stamping and making gifts for people.  I hope you've had a wonderful Easter Sunday.  Praise God for watching over us and guiding us on His path.
Bless you for stopping by.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...