Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Simple Devotion to my Heavenly Father...........I praise you for adding me to your kingdom dad. There's not a greater gift.



For Today...I am adding things to my blog, singing praises to God.



Dear Lord,
I bring you my shortcomings... not coming to you when I need to and coming to you when I've totally messed up.


I bring you my worship and praise...  Shout To The Lord All The Earth, Let us Sing........


I bring you my prayer... That I may continue to seek you out so I may be the BEST, Mom, Teacher, Wife, Friend, Sister and Daughter.


You spoke to me...in Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  May I be reminded how powerful and loving you are..........you don't need me, but I desperately need you dad.............I like the sound of Dad.........I know my earthly dad is with you and I can't wait until that reunion.  Two dads waiting for me.  There's no greater love.  Thank You Father.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...