Sunday, March 28, 2010
Simple Devotion to my Heavenly Father...........I praise you for adding me to your kingdom dad. There's not a greater gift.
For Today...I am adding things to my blog, singing praises to God.
Dear Lord,
I bring you my shortcomings... not coming to you when I need to and coming to you when I've totally messed up.
I bring you my worship and praise... Shout To The Lord All The Earth, Let us Sing........
I bring you my prayer... That I may continue to seek you out so I may be the BEST, Mom, Teacher, Wife, Friend, Sister and Daughter.
You spoke to me...in Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. May I be reminded how powerful and loving you are..........you don't need me, but I desperately need you dad.............I like the sound of Dad.........I know my earthly dad is with you and I can't wait until that reunion. Two dads waiting for me. There's no greater love. Thank You Father.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a place where I can share my love of family, stamping and the Lord.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paper Piecing is Fun To Do
Hey Everybody, Sabrina's challenge is unique for this 1111 challenge. One layer, one image, one embellishment, one die cut. You can ...
-
Hey Everybody, I'm back with another House Mouse challenge. Check it out here . HMFMC #447 August 18 - August 31 - AG/Keeping Kool Her...
-
Hey Everybody, I have another House Mouse card for you today. This one is called, Sweet Kiss 02. It's an older one, not sure of the yea...

No comments:
Post a Comment