Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday's Challenge

Today I slept in until 9 and had coffee and checked out SCS's challenge for the day. I love doing these challenges when I can. It sure helps me improve my stamping abilities. Today's challenge was to make a donut card. A window of somekind on the outside and something fun inside. Check these out and let me know what you think. I'm using Because I Care, a new SU set in the new catty which comes out July 1st.
I'm posting the outside and the inside.





      I was just informed we have a baby bunny in trouble outside.  I have two teens working on the problem.  We'll see what they come up with.  Ben was cutting the grass and found it.  I've got to get cards made and ready for Card Ministry tonight.  Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...