Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Friends Never Fade and Toy Story 3

I got lots of cards made today playing with the set, Friends Never Fade.  I'm making cards to send to people that need cards which were posted on Splitcoast.  I have a spiral notebook where I keep Card Ministry people and farther back I have a tab that reads, Home Card Ministry.  I have a card ministry at my church then send cards to people as an individual too.

Here are the cards I made today see what you think.
I am getting used to this new set and I'm liking what I'm getting. This is for the Clean and Simple challenge. These are the hardest cards to make for me but I'm trying! LOL


I colored the image with celery and pumpkin markers. I sponged the edge with bashful blue. I bordered with black then stamped in black

I'm finding I like the new color daffodil. This was combined with marina mist for the flowers and pretty in pink as well. I also had fun coloring the scallop oval stamp then stamping it and adding my OWN saying for the center. These are SOOOOO versatile.

I really like how this turned out. I used poppy on the flowers and stamped off as well. I used daffodil for between the flowers. This was all put together on daffodil paper.

This was the last card I made with this set. I really like the look of it. I stamped on crushed curry with curry ink. then I stamped first in pretty in pink then mambo a little to the left of the pink. I added the words in turquoise.


We saw Toy Story 3 last night and 2 of us liked it, 2 didn't like it as well as the Original.
Here's a bit for you to watch.  You decide if you like it or not.  I loved it!  I laughed so hard during some of the parts, I cried. :0)







It's time to pull things together for tomorrow and another dr. appt.  This one is for Sarah.  Thanks for stopping by and may God Bless You.


No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....