Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hydrangias-Blink-Pansies-Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I am anxiously awaiting surgery Friday.  I have an eye dr. appt. tomorrow then the rest of the day to stamp and get ready.  I had fun making a card early this morning from the card sketch on splitcoast today.
Check it out and see what you think.  I like the Marina Mist color for this flower.
This is one of my fav stamp sets right now. I used marina mist and olive markers to color the image. Then I stamped Because I care in black. I used toile blossoms for the background image in marina mist again.


















I was listening to this video today and thinking about the words............it happens in a blink..........that's how it all ends for us in a blink.  A friend and I were talking about what we want to be remembered for and I said, "I want my headstone to read, When she saw a need, she helped, she was used up."
I want to be used up for God. How about you?

Here are two cards that I made in a short period of time.  Check them out and the blog with the 'how to' video so you can make your own. :-)
 This card is very quick and easy to do. Elegant bouquet through the big shot then make the pansies and add them to the card with the sizzlets little leaves and stamp saying.

Check out the video here on Dawn O's blog to see how to do the pansies.
http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostam...punch-art.html
There are so many possibilities here. I'm going to try some more with different colors.  We have blue pansies around here too. 

I'm learning so much from others on the internet.  Love to learn whether it's for teaching , Bible Study or Card Making.  God blessed me with the desire to keep learning no matter how old I get.  I love it!
What have you learned lately?
I learned that when you do for others you yourself are helped so much more than you could ever imagine!
  Just did a search for pansies and their colors.  I can make just about any color  of pansy.  Off to experiment with reinkers.
Thanks for stopping by today.  Bless you for stopping  by.


No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...