Thursday, July 1, 2010

Land That I Love............wouldn't be the same without God

 This is my card for WT277 where you had to make a card celebrating America or Canada. I chose to celebrate our freedom with the words from God Bless America.......There's a phrase that says, To the oceans, white with foam, God Bless America my Home Sweet Home. That was written by Erving Berlin in 1938. How's that for some trivia for today? LOL


I chose this image because I am thankful for the simple freedoms we have here in America due to the sacrifice and bravery of so many over the ages.

This was watercolored with crayons and an aqua painter.















Here's is a beautiful version sung by Celine Dion.  I hope you enjoy it.


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...