Monday, June 7, 2010

One More Day With Students!

It's funny, the kids think they are the only ones who can't wait for summer vacation! LOL 
We have one more day with the kids, then 1/2 day Wednesday.  I hope Patti and I are done by tomorrow.
Then we could sit around Wednesday morning until it's check out time.

I spent Saturday and Sunday putting together a really cool DVD with pictures, music and video for our end of school activities. It's a snapshot of the different activities throughout the year. I put some really cool foot stompin' music to it and we all enjoy it. :-)
It was a long time and lots of problems to overcome before this baby got finished. Ben helped me work on it when we found out my laptop was messing things up. Bless that young man............he really saved me lots of time with his help!
Here's today's challenge for SCS. You had to have a card with something personal behind it. You also had to use your fav. technique.

This is for TLC276, something personal and a fav technique. These are raspberries which I remember picking with my sisters and mother in the heat of summer and getting long-sleeve shirts stuck on prickers..........Then we'd EAT the wonderful berries. Lots of bees around too but it was fun.


One of my fav techniques is watercoloring and dry embossing. This is an old, old stamp that was given to me. It's so old, there's nothing on it as far as name or company. I masked the berries to add more to the pile. Yum, makes me want to go right out and get some! LOL

Curry and celery cardstock with white and black. The curry is textured cs.

I sponged around the image to make is softer than added a black border.

What have you been up to this beautiful day?  I've been enjoying my two teenagers.  Not possible you say?  Well, God blessed me with the two best kids ever!  I'm thanking Him often!
Thanks for stopping by to see how I'm doing.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....