Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another Friend Comes To Stamp

I had another fun day of stamping with a friend.  We started talking about how she's on a digital design team and had some images she  needed to color.  It got me interested in at least trying a digital image.  Well I downloaded one from Whimsy Stamps.  I had problems coloring the image with SU and Copic markers.  Both made the black ink run.........grrrrrr.......is there a secret to this?
  Anyway, here's the cute image I colored and put on a card.  I think she's so cute.  I like the idea that you can change the size of these and can flip them.  If I could just figure out what to color them with I'd be happier.

Todays challenge on SCS was to make a card with movement of some kind.  I went back to my new fav moving card called the tilt card.  Both Changito and the hedgehog tilt back and forth.  So cute...........


I made some other cards today trying to use up paper and odds and ends I've found stored away.  See what you think.  I love the cuttlebug folder that I used on this.  It's the new SU folder called, Vintage Wallpaper.

I got to drive for the first time tonight with DH.  It was pretty good.  I had some soreness in my hip because the seatbelt pushed on my incision.  I can drive short distances with someone in the car with me.  Woohoo, three weeks out of surgery and I can drive again!
Bless you for stopping by.  Be thankful for the small things.................

No comments:

Golden Glow, Mossy Meadow and Pecan Pie Color Challenge

  Hey Everybody, Today we have an interesting color challenge. The colors we're to use are, golden glow, mossy meadow and pecan pie. Des...