Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another Friend Comes To Stamp

I had another fun day of stamping with a friend.  We started talking about how she's on a digital design team and had some images she  needed to color.  It got me interested in at least trying a digital image.  Well I downloaded one from Whimsy Stamps.  I had problems coloring the image with SU and Copic markers.  Both made the black ink run.........grrrrrr.......is there a secret to this?
  Anyway, here's the cute image I colored and put on a card.  I think she's so cute.  I like the idea that you can change the size of these and can flip them.  If I could just figure out what to color them with I'd be happier.

Todays challenge on SCS was to make a card with movement of some kind.  I went back to my new fav moving card called the tilt card.  Both Changito and the hedgehog tilt back and forth.  So cute...........


I made some other cards today trying to use up paper and odds and ends I've found stored away.  See what you think.  I love the cuttlebug folder that I used on this.  It's the new SU folder called, Vintage Wallpaper.

I got to drive for the first time tonight with DH.  It was pretty good.  I had some soreness in my hip because the seatbelt pushed on my incision.  I can drive short distances with someone in the car with me.  Woohoo, three weeks out of surgery and I can drive again!
Bless you for stopping by.  Be thankful for the small things.................

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...