Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Times You KNOW You Married the Right Guy.........

Last night after dinner I fell asleep for about 4 hours so at bedtime I wasn't sleepy.........gotta get back into a regular sleeping routine.
While I was up I made a card for two challenges. One is the teapotters challenge and the card will go to a 12 year old in New Zealand who is sick right now. It was also made for the sketch challenge today. Take a look and see what you think.
Today just before dinner look what arrived for me!  My favorite flowers are carnations and these are beautiful.  My sweetie sent them to me because he's so proud of the progress I'm making since surgery. (I personally think it's all the stamping I've done but he thinks it's the Physical Therapy.)  Aren't they just gorgeous?


I also received a few more get well cards today.  Have a look. The first one is from my MIL.  This is one of a one sheet wonder the kids made for her.  They added dimensionals to the words for the front and inside of the cards so grandma could customize her cards.  Grandma also adds her own stickers...........
This is a card made by my very special friend Patti.  She is also my assistant at school.  Look at the beautiful colors she's used.  Also check out the different cuttlebug designs on each panel.  Patti, this is just gorgeous!  Thank you my friend.
Today on SCS there was an Accordion Style Card Box in the resources section so I decided to make it.  It was super easy.  Check out the three views I have for you.




I used Sunny Garden designer paper from Stampin' Up.  I also used velcro instead of magnets to hold it closed.
It's been a long, long day and I'm just about ready for sleep.
Take care and may God Bless You.
Hugs,


No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....