Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 1 After Surgery-Missing the Card Making Challenges already!

I thought I'd let you see some of the scrapbook pages I made while we were on vacation.  I used Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio.  It was wonderful to be able to build pages in the evening after going through the  many pictures we took during the day.  I have many pages printed out and mounted on 6x6 paper before we got home.  How cool is that?  My scrapbook was almost done as we finished our vacation.

Here are some pages that were fun to make.
This is the front of the cottage which came with two bedrooms and a porch upstairs off each bedroom.  There was a stocked pond, a hottub, bikes and a paddleboat, volley ball and badmitten.  Hiking paths of different ability levels were throughout the property also.

















Ben and Sarah of course make some funny memories for us all. Here they are after an evening water balloon fight.  Those are very difficult to capture on camera too! LOL
Our first evening there, we were too tired to make a fire so Ben and Sarah enjoyed Smores in the microwave.  I think that is the thing they like best about vacations.........we have smores each night. :-)

I'll post more pictures soon.  Thanks for looking.  Take care and may God Bless you.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Isn't MDS the best?!?! It is so nice to take it with and be able to do the pages without having to drag boxes of stuff and having to have lots of room to work.

I pray you are doing better after your surgery and that you heal quickly and completely!

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...