Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Day to Lay Low and Rest

Today has been a low key day.  I didn't sleep well last night.  I tried to go to sleep at midnight but didn't fall asleep until 2:30 a.m.  I tried so many things to fall asleep.  I've also had some headaches.  The change in weather affects me. 
I have a cute video to share with you.  It's a toddler dancing while listening to Christian music on tv.  It is just darling!  See what you think.

I had some fun last night making another box to hold cards with Jane.  Here's the box.  I am busy making cards for my first box. Then will have to make more for this one.  It's nice to be kept busy. :-)  The box needs to be decorated but you get the idea.



I got to get out to get a haircut today.  It felt great to get beyond the walls of my house! 
Ben and I sat and watched our own Cleveland Indians beat the Detroit Tigers and sweep a 4 game series!  Wahoo!  Cleveland's not been doing well until lately so we're celebrating in the big C today!

Ben is such a sensitive guy.  He comes by now and then to see if I need anything.  He's going to make someone a wonderfully, sensitive husband if he keeps this up!
Whether you have children or not, everyone has heard babies laugh. 
   Take a look at this video......you can't do it without smiling.

I hope you've enjoyed your visit today.  I'm going to get some rest.  May God richly bless you.
Hugs,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...