Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Day to Lay Low and Rest

Today has been a low key day.  I didn't sleep well last night.  I tried to go to sleep at midnight but didn't fall asleep until 2:30 a.m.  I tried so many things to fall asleep.  I've also had some headaches.  The change in weather affects me. 
I have a cute video to share with you.  It's a toddler dancing while listening to Christian music on tv.  It is just darling!  See what you think.

I had some fun last night making another box to hold cards with Jane.  Here's the box.  I am busy making cards for my first box. Then will have to make more for this one.  It's nice to be kept busy. :-)  The box needs to be decorated but you get the idea.



I got to get out to get a haircut today.  It felt great to get beyond the walls of my house! 
Ben and I sat and watched our own Cleveland Indians beat the Detroit Tigers and sweep a 4 game series!  Wahoo!  Cleveland's not been doing well until lately so we're celebrating in the big C today!

Ben is such a sensitive guy.  He comes by now and then to see if I need anything.  He's going to make someone a wonderfully, sensitive husband if he keeps this up!
Whether you have children or not, everyone has heard babies laugh. 
   Take a look at this video......you can't do it without smiling.

I hope you've enjoyed your visit today.  I'm going to get some rest.  May God richly bless you.
Hugs,

No comments:

Golden Glow, Mossy Meadow and Pecan Pie Color Challenge

  Hey Everybody, Today we have an interesting color challenge. The colors we're to use are, golden glow, mossy meadow and pecan pie. Des...