Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thank You Doesn't Seem Enough

Today the letter carrier brought 4 more cards to lift my spirits.  I was almost tearful today thinking of the love that goes into cards like this for people who don't know you except from on Splitcoast.  So many women out there that have been blessed with the gift of card making and encouragement through cardmaking.  I thank God for His gifts and for the people he continues to surround me with.

Here is the first card.  It was made by Anne- jd mommy
Anne, what a beautiful card! I love sunflowers as you know and I love the way you've cut it out partially. You lined paper is an amazing touch. You create beautiful cards, and I'm lucky to have this one in my posession. You are a true artist and one of God's encouragers. Bless you

Teresa, I am amazed at the gorgeous card you sent. Wowzers, the work you put into it. It is just beautiful. My daughter didn't believe you sewed it. So many beautiful details on here. Thank you for taking the time to make a card for me especially to remind me who is my protector and healer. Bless you for helping to make my day. Thank you also for the pearls you sent. I can't wait to play with them.


 Look at this cute guy. I smile everytime I see him. He's a spinner card. The inside reads, "Hope you're on your feet soon." Thank you so much Pam for that smile today. Sarah had fun making him spin.


Look at this darling mummy from Anne. I smiled and immediately was thankful my woes weren't as bad as the mummy! I only have bandages on my hip. Thank you Anne for making me smile today. You are a wonderful encourager. Bless you for your love and caring of others.

I truly am in awe of you ladies and your gifts and talents.  May God continue to Bless you and guide you with your gifts and talents.  You are amazing women!

Here's a song that spoke to me today.  Give it a listen and see what you think.
It's called Shine, by Salvadore.
The lines that really struck me were; I want to be used to shine for you.  I want to be a reflection of you.
This describes how I want to be; used by God and totally used up when I die.  How about you?  What do you want people to say about you when you die?  More importantly what do you want to hear God say?
That's your thought for the day.
Bless you and thanks for visiting today.


No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...