Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday Brings Cards, A Shower and Trips Up and Down the Stairs

My healing continues. I took my first shower in 13 days tonight. Wohoo I'm so thankful for the little things in life. I got more gorgeous cards to share with you today. Check them out.
ConnieJo,

Thank you for the bright and Cheery card. It reallly brightened my day. You put so many dots/spots in it tooo. Love the bling and pearls. Thank you for helping to make my recovery more tolerable. Bless you.
Joan,What can I say? This card is a true work of art. You put so much work in to it and detail that it's amazing. I'm honored you'd send this to me. Bless you for taking time to help me recover with some love and cheer.


















Lynn,
Thank you for this spectacular card. I thought the tree at first was a photograph, then saw it was stamped. What a quiet and beautiful scene you've depicted here. it is amazing all of the detail in it. Thank you for blessing me with your artwork.

Louise,

Thank you for the brightly colored card.I love tulips, especially purple and yellow together. Your card is so full of details like the darling buttons, the sponging and the ribbon treatment. Thank you so much for making this beautiful card for me. It has helped me feel more cheerful today. Bless you.

Joanne,
What a sweet, sweet card. I love it! I love how you incorporated all the spots and dots on your card. A true challenge player with even holes punched in the cardstock. Thank you for making my recovery such a warm, wonderful thing. I look at all the cards you ladies have made and I cry. Bless you.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...