Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Twin Was Supposed to Come Today

You didn't know I had a twin?  Well she's an RN who works in recovery in a hospital in Milwaukee.  She and her husband and daughter were supposed to come to visit today. It was pushed back a day so they should be here tomorrow.  We'll see...they are driving and I don't envy them at all.  That's longer in a van than I want to do in a day.
   I got to play the Ways To Use It challenge on SCS today.  You had to stick your card.  It could be a stick, or paper piercing, or sewing.  Here's what I came up with.

I also made an anniversary card for Tim.  Our 17th anniversary is Saturday.  Let me know what you think.  I tried Michelle Zindorf's brayering technique and created my own scene.  I didn't follow one of her tutorials for either card today.
Well, we've had another warm one here.  Although there is a breeze going so I got to be outside for a while.  I've got to design a card for next week for 5th and 6th graders to make for a nursing home project.  I also will cut enough paper that each student will have a card to give to someone as an act of kindness.
Thanks for dropping by.  Hopefully tomorrow at this time my sister and family will be here.
Hugs,

1 comment:

Sandra Ryder said...

What beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing. :)

Sandra R

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...