Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY ~ August 5, 2010


Outside my window... It is a pretty, but humid day in Ohio.

I am thankful ... that ice seems to be calming my hip pain.

From the learning rooms... all is quiet with summer vacation.

From the kitchen... sounds of teenagers eating their 5th meal since they are always hungry!

I am creating... a card for 5th and 6th graders to make for a nursing home and for an act of kindness for someone in their life.

In the garden… lots of weeds are laughing at me as I can’t bend to pull them.

I am reading... a Christian historical fiction book.

I am hoping... that my hip pain goes away soon.

I am hearing... my favorite Christian Music Playing and the AC running to keep us comfortable.

Around the house... all is quiet.......hubby is feeding fish in his fish room, Ben is talking to a friend on the phone and Sarah is reading in her room.

One of my favorite things... to have fun with my kids where we tease each other and belly laugh together.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Enjoy my sister’s visit, celebrate my 17th anniversary with Tim, and go to church Sunday.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…
Thanks for checking up on me.  I pray that your day is going well and that you can feel God's love all around you.  He loves you very much.


No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...