Friday, August 6, 2010

She Came, We Visited, She's Gone

My sister did visit today.  She came in last night about 8:30 and stopped by to see my mom.  They went to the West Side Market to get some things for lunch then came by for lunch about 1.  I had Physical Torture today at 9 so I was sore and tired when I was finished. 
   We visited for a few hours then they left to go rest at their hotel before going to mom's tonight. 

I was playing today for the SCS Free 4 all challenge and came up with this. You were supposed to use flowers or veggies.  Here's my card where I used one of my favorite retired flower stamps, Blossoms Abound.  I used two circles, on in the center and a larger one to stamp in to make the wreath.  I used the stamp-a-ma-jig for the words.

The next set of cards I made using the cute owl punch.  I was CASE-ing Irene for Queen For The Day21.
Here are my cards and hers.

Now here is my CASE.  I love giving these owls personalities using little silver beads for eye balls.  For these cards I so much wanted to print out the saying, Thank "Whoo" but thought it would be too corny.


It's time to get some sleep.  Take care and thanks for visiting.
Tomorrow my DH, Tim and I celebrate 17 years of marriage!  Major accomplishment these days I think!  Of course I know lots of people that are beyond that............Happy almost Anniversary My Sweet!

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....