Saturday, August 28, 2010

Stamping Saturday.........Not----We rearranged and Organized Instead

Saturday's here and I'm going to Jane's house to stamp.  I've packed my bag and I'm on my way.  Guess what ? I'm back from Jane's and I didn't stamp! LOL  We spent the day organizing her stamping space.  Ya know what it's like to be able to reach for things you use often and have them right there?  To be able to turn your head to see if you have the punch you need?  Well, Jane's basement was truly in an interesting array when I left.  We took things out of cupboards and drawers that she didn't remember she had or was tickled that she'd found!  I love to organize but it has to be Jane's way or it won't work.We had fun shopping for a storage unit with cloth drawers and other containers.  We also had lunch at Chick-fil-A.  I've never eaten there before. I was so impressed with the workers there.  When you thank them for something they say, "It's my pleasure!"  I said, "No one talks that way anymore!"  Here at this Christian run restaurant they do.  I was truly impressed and will order another grilled chicken sandwich any time.
Here's the card I finished tonight.
Thanks Jane for putting up with me for 9 hours!  I really enjoyed myself today.


Tomorrow's our Ministry Fair.  Tonight I finished my display with Sarah's help.  What do you think?

I'm so lucky to have such a God-loving husband.  He's been helping me get through this stage of recovery from surgery and my hip popping..........Thank You God for my husband and kids.  What's God got going in your life? 
Take time to talk to God and tell Him where you are with things in your life, with Him etc.  He loves you more than anyone else.....hard to believe isn't it?
Bless you for stopping by.

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...