Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook August 17, 2010


It's been a while since I've done one of these so here goes..............

Outside my window...it's dark and quiet.
I am thinking... I should go to sleep, since tomorrow is physical torture.

I am thankful for... the wonderful time I had with Sarah tonight.

From the kitchen...it is quiet, not even the sound of a teenager scrounging for their next meal! LOL

I am wearing... jean shorts, a lighthouse t-shirt, and tennis shoes.

I am creating... cards to send to people I don't know.

I am going... to take DS to get clothes tomorrow.  This is SO much different than taking DD! LOL

I am reading... nothing right now but my Bible. Have to get to my last fiction book of the summer.
I am hoping... I can sleep tonight.
I am hearing... Christian music playing on my laptop.

Around the house... all is quiet and all are asleep but me.

One of my favorite things... to give to people.
A few plans for the rest of the week: errands and shopping with kids for school supplies and school clothes.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers.  This one was from our garden last year.
Blessing from Today: DD Sarah laughed, talked and had lots to say tonight.
We don't have to look far to see the many blessings we receive each day.  One of my dearest friends visited for a few hours tonight.  It was time treasured since we don't get together as often as we used to.  I am getting stronger and building stamina each day.  I got my classroom set up today with Ben and Patti's help.  Without Ben's help it still wouldn't be set up.  These are just a few of the blessings I found today.
How about you what are some of your blessings from today?

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...