Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Hot One in Cleveland!

Do you want to know how hot it was yesterday here in Cleveland?  It was so hot my old box fan wobble walked off my shelf by the window and took a dive to the floor and the blades of the fan broke!
I had to go get another fan to replace it.  I got a heavy duty floor fan which oscellates.  I hope it helps.  Kids were going home today due to the heat and feeling sick.
   I had errands all morning, work to do that I didn't do last night since I went to sleep so early.  Then at work I had so many meetings, that I didn't work with the students at all!

Tonight I did get to make a card for the SCS sketch challenge.  See what you think.
I found this was an easy sketch to do and use scraps from Bali Breeze a retured SU designer paper.  I'm going to use this sketch more often I think.  I also love these beautifully Victorian looking brads from SU.

Speaking of SU today is the beginning of our new Holiday Mini Catalog. Click on the blue words to Take a look!


There are some really cool things in this catalog.  Some of my favs are:
Day of Gratitude p.12 along with Autumn Spice designer paper p.13
French Foilage p.14  Stampin' Sound Cards p. 15
Deck The Halls designer paper p.18
Bells and Boughs p.19
I could go on and on..........I'm going to need to save some more money to shop in this catalog!  Maybe I can put some of it on my Christmas list, however then I'll really have a long time before I can use it. LOL
Thanks for stopping by.
Tim and I are going to see the movie What If movie trailer  It opens in theaters Friday around here.
See what you think.
Kids are going away to Patmos, a Christian Camp on Kelleys Island this weekend.  Tim and I get some mom and dad time!  Woohoo!
Blessings from me to you,


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...