Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Have You Ever Had a Day Disappear?

I've had a very interesting day today.  The temp got up to the 90's today so inside my classroom we were cookin'!  No kidding, kids were so hot that my boss bought popsicles for them and bottled water for us.  Kids were going home left and right because they were nauseous!  I left with such a headache I couldn't stand it. 
  I couldn't wait to get into the cold air conditioning of my van and home.  I went to sleep at 8:30 so I didn't post anything.
Here's the card I made for the color challenge BEFORE I went to work.
That's all for today.
Blessings,


No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...