Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day

Labor Day seemed like any other day to us.  We didn't celebrate with a cook out or anything.  We chilled out and did our own thing.  It was nice to sleep in.
I started to work on the cards we're going to make for Card Ministry.  Here are the three I have ready to go.
These are masculine images, two of which are new to me. 
The first card was stamped in espresso ink on white then sponged with durango ink.  The background was stamped in durango as well.  Thank you was stamped then punched out with the word window punch. I added eyelets with the cropodile.

This Thomas Kinkade image is one of my favorites. I stamped in rust then added rust behind the image.  The rust piece was run through the cuttlebug with the wood embossing folder. 
This last card was stamped with brown ink on crumb cake paper.  The background was embossed. Then I added the two circles with thinking of you and a brad.
I also worked on the technique challenge for the day which was a stage card.  Here's my card. The outside first, then the inside.

This took quite a bit of time to make so I simplified the inside. 
I've been so blessed and am glad you came to visit today.
Blessings to you,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....