Thursday, September 9, 2010

No, NO, NOT THAT!

Last night as I was emptying the dryer I heard a squeak.........I moved the dryer door several times and didn't hear the squeak again and thought nothing of it until I moved...........squeak.........it was me~ My hip has begun to squeak and make popping noises which are audible when I walk.....................
  I got into the dr. late today and found that my hip has dislocated...............I will have to have surgery again Tuesday to fix it.  I was devistated to hear this.  I was just told I could come back full time and now I have to go in for surgery again.  I'm not sure of the timeline for this surgery, if it will be the same as the last one or not.
Please God help me accept this and prepare for it.

I made a card today to help me with my depression over this new information.
I stamped the wreath in black ink and colored it with markers. I added For You with the 3/4" circle punch. I used pear, tangerine and daffodil cardstock along with the lace. The tangerine layer was punched out with the scallop edge punch. I used the square lattice folder and added smootch spritz to make it sparkle.
Please be in prayer for me, my family and my dr.
Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...