Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sketch Challenge

Today is the sketch challenge which I participated in and made this card.
This is way out of my comfort zone to stamp an animal. I had this stamp donated to the Card Ministry so I'm trying it for this challenge. I'm using up my retired SU paper called Maine Blueberry designer paper.


The image was stamped with sepia versafine. I watercolored the sky and grass with crayons and an aquapainter. The sentiment was stamped in navy then I used the 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches. It was mounted with dimensionals.

Today was another visit to the orthopedic dr. to take a look at my hip.  Things look great and tomorrow I can start back to work full time!  Woohoo!  I can't believe how long it's been since I worked a full day.  I am looking forward to meeting 4 of my students who only come in the morning from regular ed. classes.
Thank you God for allowing me to get back to what I love, teaching.




No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...