Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This Is The Day That The Lord Has Made

,,,I will rejoice and be glad in it.  This is the day that the Lord has appointed for my hip surgery.  I am praying that this surgery will repair the hip and I won't have to go through this again.  I'm praying that my will is God's.
That's such a hard thing to pray isn't it? 
  Last night I went to Ladies Latte at my church.  If you are ever out this way on the second Monday of the month you've gotta stop in.  There's yummy food, coffee, water, tea and an amazing speaker.  When the speaker is finished  you have a round table discussion with other women.  It's an amazing time for all.  God truly blesses us doesn't He?
  Last night a good friend told the ladies that I'd be having surgery so they prayed for me, my family and the staff that would be orperating and taking care of me.
I'm at peace right now, just wish I could eat! LOL
Here are the two cards I made for the Color Challenge today.  I loved the distraction.
The colors were blushing bride, marina mist and artichoke.

Well, thank you for your visit and I'd appreciate your prayers.  I'll be back to it when I can.
Blessings to you and yours.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...