Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The 411 on Getting Cards Ready to Sell

Check it out.
Today my order arrived from Stampin' Up and I was happy to have new toys to play with.  I also was happy to receive flat large cello bags.  Did you know that you can fit a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card in one with an envelope?
Check out the picture.  The card has been opened up and the image panel goes into the bag first. When the  card is pushed all the way in part of the other panel which is the middle and back of the card will stick out a bit.  The envelope will go into the bag on top of the back of the card.  Make sure you don't push the envelope too far into the image.  You have to stop at the center of the card so the card will bend. You can see the place on the envelope where the bag stops.

    Now you have your card safe from possible ruin from dirty hands, etc. and the envelope is with it as well.
  I'm using this idea for my cards for the craft show I'm doing. 

I have some cards without a greeting inside.  Those cards I placed into the clear envelopes SU sells. These envelopes seal shut so no one can open the cards and handle them.
 All the buyer has to do is add a label for the address and return address and they are good to go! They could also write the information needed on a piece of paper and place it inside the envelope.  What a cool way to send a card huh?

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY October 19, 2010
Outside My Window...it's dark and I can see an occasional car go by.  Tim got our security lights put in over the weekend so I can see them on now too.
I am thinking...I hope I can get rid of my headache.
I am thankful for...the husband God sent me.  I'm thankful I had God to keep me company each day.
From the kitchen...it is filled with the rustling of teenagers getting something to eat.  Just how many meals a day do they eat anyway?
I am wearing...my work clothes.....yikes!
I am creating...items for the craft show Nov. 5-6th.
I am going...to go to sleep soon.
I am reading...a good book by Lori Wick
I am hoping...that I get a good night's sleep.  Sometimes my hip wakes me.
I am hearing...Michael W. Smith sing a song called Breathe
Around the house...cats are sleeping on chairs and kids are getting ready for bed.
One of my favorite things...peanut butter and jelly
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Physical Torture tomorrow, then delivering my SU orders and continuing to make more things for the craft show.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...This is our male cat called Sam.  He's a big cat and he's also my husband's lap cat.  Believe it or not Sam loves to sit next to Tim in his Lazy Boy chair and watch tv. LOL

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope to have some things created tomorrow to show you here. 
Bless you,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...