Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's a God Kind of Day

Do you know how much you need God in your life? I honestly don't know how people who don't know the Lord, get through a day. I know Him and have tough days! LOl
Tomorrow is going to be a very hard day. Kids in public school celebrate Halloween. I can't stand the day. The kids are excited and you don't get a lot done that day. We have students go home for lunch and come back in their costume. We then parade around the block for the community to see. They they come back for a party filled with all sorts of Halloween stuff. A student of mine said his mom is making a jello brain with worms in it. A younger student was scared by this and kept asking him if he was kidding or not. I had to make this kid tell the young girl that it was jello.
Please pray for me that I will get through this day without my assistant Patti. She will be out and about tomorrow with friends.
By the way thanks Hope for your beautiful Fall card and the flowers you sent. Just gorgeous. I hope to upload by Saturday.

As I was looking at Facebook this evening a few things came into view. The first being the psalm 23 video, then a music video uploaded by my sister and another video my daughter told me about.
I hope your day is filled with the Lord and led by him too.


You have to check out this video of a cute little girl saying Psalm 23.



Also listen to this video that my sister put up on facebook.  It's so pretty.

Here's a dog and his master praying......




It's just about time for bed. I need to pack my lunch and get coffee ready to brew in the morning. I love having it brew at 6 so it's ready when I come down to eat. The modern conveniences are wonderful.
Take care and thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...