Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Paintings From God

Have you ever just been nudged by God to stop and look at his handiwork?  I was stopped this morning and what I saw was breathtaking.........sunrise as I stepped out of my van  and was going into work.  I stopped and took pictures of his masterpiece in the sky.  It was breathtaking.  I don't think these photos capture the full beauty that I saw, but you'll get the idea.
I used to point out things like this when my kids were little.  I'd say, "Look at the painting God has given us this morning!"  We'd see beautiful sunrises, flowers blooming, trees budding, rain falling............It was a time of innocence for my kids and a time of wonder.  I still think about the masterpieces God creates for us.  I know I miss so many of them.  Life just seems so busy that we fly through a day and miss all the wonderful things God does for us.  I'm trying to work on that.  Here are the pictures I took this monring with my phone.



I also got the moon in this picture.
I love to see God's handiwork, how about you?  I wonder what else he'll have for me to enjoy today, or tomorrow or the next day. I pray that I will be able to see and enjoy his masterpieces.  Will you?
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...