Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Simple Woman Entry

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY  November 2, 2010

Outside My Window...It's dark and cold

I am thinking...I'm glad we won't have to see or hear another ad for elections for another year!

I am thankful for...my health as I get better each day with my hip.

From the kitchen...It's quiet with lunches made and the coffee maker on timer to brew my coffee in the morning.

I am wearing...my work clothes.......yikes, it's time for PJ's!

I am creating...lots of things for the craft show Friday and Saturday.

I am going...to sleep soon.

I am reading...my Bible Study book and getting my homework done on time!

I am hoping...that our craft show will be blessed.

I am hearing...some wonderful Christian music from Air1

Around the house...all is quiet except for a cat or two who wants to be petted.

One of my favorite things...chocolate

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Get details worked out for the craft show.

Here is picture thought I am sharing... This is a sunrise from last week when I was getting out of the van.  I had to take a picture with my phone.  The beauty here doesn't compare to what I saw.  God is the artist of this masterpiece.  Praise Him for all he does for us.


I've got my display for the craft show completed and have printed out prices to go on the table by each product.  I continue to pray that God will bless our efforts and that this will bring Him glory, not us.  It's all His anyway............the gifts and talents He's given to us.
Gotta get some sleep.
bless you,



No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....