Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Winter Storm Warning in Effect For Our Area....

Our area of the country is under a winter storm warning until Wednesday some time.  I'm hoping for a few days off. Tomorrow is my birthday and that would be the BEST present I could get this year!
I've been busy unpacking from Card Ministry Friday and putting things away.  I also had to finish or fix some of the cards.  It's interesting that people will make mistakes and not mention them at all.  Then when I go through the cards to check them I find a major issue where I had to throw out the whole card.  Oh well, as Ben says, "At least you didn't have to do them all by yourself!"


I just received this Christmas card and wanted you all to enjoy it.
Blessings to you and yours.
Thank you for your visit.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...