Sunday, April 24, 2011

He Has Risen-He Has Risen Indeed! Happy Easter!

He's alive and living in me.  I hope He's living in you too.  Christ gave us the most perfect gift, forgiveness of our sins, and a chance to be with Him in heaven forever.  What a day that will be.
Here is a picture of Sarah and Ben's basket of candy and assorted things.
I took a small bread box from Hollos and covered it in designer paper, added tissue paper, a card and plastic wrap and a bow.
Here's a picture of my Lilac bushes as they bud and grow.

I will have those beautiful blossoms soon enough.
Happy Easter to you and yours.
My in-laws will come to spend a meal with us.  I'm praying that Jane changes her mind and comes too.  She is a dear friend that I invited to join us when I found out she'd be alone.

Check out this video on Grace....


Blessings to you and yours.

No comments:

Cards from Last Month's Classes

  Card 1 -   Fancy Window Card- Connie Stewart Video Link Stamps -  Painted Lavender AC p. Paper - Blackberry Bliss Base 3 7/8” x 11” 2 ...