Friday, April 29, 2011

Thursday Brings Sun and Fun!

We have a glimpse of sunshine here in N.E. Ohio!!! It's still very windy and only about 51 degrees, but we'll take what we can get!
Here is the card I made for Ways To Use It 320 on Splitcoaststampers. You were to make a boy card.
It was colored with copics then I added the twine and the eyelets.  I'm not sure if I'll make this a Father's Day card or a B-day card.

 I just found this video of Jeremy Camp and wanted to share it with you.  It was an Easter Greeting but I think it can be heard any day.  Give it a listen.

I also wanted to share his video The Way which has touched my heart.


Speaking of hearts, are you going to be watching the Royal Wedding tomorrow?  I'm sure I'll still be sleeping so I'll catch the re-runs.  When I asked Sarah if she was going to watch the Royal Wedding, she just looked at me.  She didn't know what I was talking about.  I'm not sad about that as I think she's doing more important things with her time like talking to friends, planning things for her youth group, helping out around here etc.
  I remember when Diana married, I watched all of it. I got caught up in the drama of it.  I was also going to get married months after she did, but I felt a kinship to her in a way.  It was a tragic thing to lose her.  She's one person that I would have liked to meet had I had that one wish..........you know sometimes people say if you could talk to anyone who would it be.  I'd answer Diana.
 Well, it's time for sleep.  Tomorrow I am going to have a date with Tim for lunch.  Then I'll get to stamp with Jane, see her new stuff, eat dinner with her and go to a worship time just for women in the evening.  Sounds like the perfect day doesn't it?
I pray that the wedding that takes place tomorrow is blessed by God and that they will live a long and happy life together.
I pray that you too will know the one who made you.
Blessings,

No comments:

Cards from Last Month's Classes

  Card 1 -   Fancy Window Card- Connie Stewart Video Link Stamps -  Painted Lavender AC p. Paper - Blackberry Bliss Base 3 7/8” x 11” 2 ...