Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

This morning as I sat out on my screened in deck I watched two cardinals fly into an evergreen tree at the neighbor's house.  Next thing you know their cat jumps from the pool to the ground then flies into the evergreen tree!  The two birds shot out of the tree and the cat jumped down disappointed! LOL  I've never seen a cat dive into a tree like that!
  Today we had more rain and I can tell you it's getting harder to fight the gloomy weather.  I did make a card for the sketch challenge on SCS.
Here it is. I thought this elephant was multi-purpose.  He could be for birthday, get well, thinking of you, just about anything you'd like.

I went shopping after dropping Sarah off for testing and I couldn't find ANYTHING to buy at Joann's or Mikes!  Can you believe that?  I was amazed!  I'll try harder tomorrow since it's the last day I take Sarah down there.
Here's a video that really spoke to me tonight.  See what you think.  Something Holy by Stellar Kart.

   The book I'm reading continues to remind me that my life here is all about God not about me.  That's a tough concept to grasp isn't it?  I'm working through this book Crazy Love, little by little.  What a challenge it is.  I'm told it will change your life and your view of God for the good.
Well, I'm off to watch a video then to sleep.  I have an early eye appt. tomorrow.
Blessings to you and yours. May you feel God's presence.

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Love that song! Thanks for sharing! Your elephant card is also really cute. He looks happy : )

Cards from Last Month's Classes

  Card 1 -   Fancy Window Card- Connie Stewart Video Link Stamps -  Painted Lavender AC p. Paper - Blackberry Bliss Base 3 7/8” x 11” 2 ...