Monday, June 27, 2011

Chagrin Falls Trip With My Sweetie

Today was day 1 of our two days off together. Tim and I decided to go to Chagrin Falls for lunch and looking around.  It's a quaint city with a small town look and a wonderful park area to walk and watch the ducks, geese and waterfalls.
This is from the walking path that is next to the River.  What fun we had watching the ducks and geese.  You can buy food to feed the ducks and geese.
If you look closely you can see the baby ducks.  They are eating grain off of one of the rocks.
This is my sweetie who is sick with a bad cold, but still insisted on going today.
This is one of the waterfall areas.
I also had time to make a card for today's new technique challenge.  You got to make up a name for the challenge as Holly had made it up herself and had yet to name it.
Here's my card. I called it Outside Toy's Box.  You were to stamp and color an image then frame it with a frame slightly smaller than the image, stamp the image on the frame, then color it a different color than the original image.  Clear as mud? LOL
  This is one of the new stamps I got in Dayton.  I just thought it would be so versatile.

Well, it's time for sleep.  I have another day with DH tomorrow.  We're going in search of flowers for our garden that deer don't eat.  Is that possible to find?
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...