Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cleaning Then Stamping With Friends

This morning brought lots of cleaning.  You have to do that when your kids are in Peru ya know! LOL  I actually didn't mind doing the cleaning.  I kept busy until about 2:45 when the doorbell rang and Emily was here.  I thought she was coming at 4 so I answered the door all sweaty; talk about embarassing! LOL
I did a quick shower then we were stamping.  What a fun time.  At 4 Emily's sister Cathy came and she brought things to stamp and lots to share.
 Emily brought pizza and watermelon which were both delicious.  The best part was Tim came home and baked the pizza and cut up the watermelon too.  He's such a good guy.  He's feeling better but still has that cough.
  Cathy, Emily and I stamped until about 10:00 p.m.  What a great time.
Here's what I did:  I took images that I had colored and cut out and mounted them on cardstock and added sayings inside and out.
  I also finished the sketch challenge for today.
   I colored the House Mouse stamp, Sweet Kiss with Copic markers then added a 1/16" edge with my perfect layers tool and craft knife. I used a new Sizzix embossing die and used the new SU Flirtatious Designer Paper which will be available July 1st.

I just love cute images like this.  I also enjoyed stamping with Emily and Cathy today.  I am going to be so spoiled when the kids get home.  I won't want to take them anywhere.  I love stamping when I want to!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings to you and yours.

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...