Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More Cards and Fun Making Them

Last night it was so low key.  We don't have fireworks in our area anymore due to the cost.That was just as well I guess since no one seemed to want to go somewhere like Strongsville.
I was busy stamping and coloring cards using a few old and some new stamps.  See what you think.  The puppy stamps are golden retrievers from Inkadinkado stamps. I colored all of the images with copic markers. I used Pacific Point paper and glitter paper. The ink I used was memento Tuxedo Black.

Here's the card I made for Monday's technique challenge.  It was called Faux Silk with a twist.  My card looked great until I spritzed it with shimmer spray.  Then it took some of the wrinkles out of my paper.  Here's my card.  You were supposed to add some sparkle or bling to your card so I added Spritz spray and heart shaped rhinestones.



Take a listen to this song by Hillsong.  This will be the song Ben and his Worship Team will open tomorrow night's Peru Rewind session.  The song is called Let Your Kingdom Come.

Well, it's off to sleep. More to do tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings, 

2 comments:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

I had to install Adobe Flash Player to view your video. It was WELL worth my computer frustrations! Now to get my new computer to read my flash drive - with all my SU! documents on it.

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my gosh! So many wonderful cards. They are are so lovely.

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...