Monday, June 11, 2012

Busy Monday

Today began at 5:30 when Tim woke me to take him to work. I woke up in time to drive back home from Tim's work. I stayed awake and organized things in my stamping room. At 7:30 I got a box of fish to the post office for Tim. They were being shipped to another state. I had to wait for the Insurance claims person to look at the van and write up a claim so I could have the van repaired. She left about 11:15 then I had to call the body shop and find out what they needed me to do. They needed the insurance papers so I took them to them. They called back and said they can't get a van door until Wed. or Thursday so we're going to have to wait until we come back from vacation to have the work done. We go to Tennessee the 18th to stay in a cabin in the Smoky Mountains. It should be very nice. I ate lunch then sat down to do some cards and watch tv. The next thing I know Ben's waking me to go get Tim at work. What a muddle my brain was in, however I did get him there and home before a guy came to get a signature from him. What a crazy run around day. We ordered a family plan for phones. Now Ben and Sarah each have a phone with ground rules. We'll see how well they follow them. I was able to make a card today for the challenge. You had to
use 1/2 of a stamp. Here's my card.  I like all of the giraffe elements here.  The embossing folder is by Darice and came from Pat Catans.

After dinner I had to take Ben shopping for clothes.  Although that is  quick.  He was done shopping before I was.
Thanks for stopping by,

Blessing for the day:We got all of the errands run and did it safely.  Off to bed now.

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...