Sunday, June 3, 2012

Two More Wake Ups and School Is Done Hope

Hope, We have two more days with kids then a half day and we're done with school for another year. Whew, can't believe how fast things went. I made a card for yesterday's challenge then a tea box for Frankie. Check them out.
This was for the featured stamper on Splitcoastampers.  You had to check out a gallery and CASE something. I liked the look of the wedding cake.  I have to work a little bit better with the size of the layers and the flowers.  Love the pearls and hearts.  The paper is summer smooches with razzleberry and pretty in pink paper.
This is the tea box I made for Frankie.  She loved the one I made for her mother so I made one for her.  I hope you like it Frankie.
Here are cards that were donated to Summit Point by Nancy Simmons.  Thank you so much for the beautiful cards Nancy.  The residents are going to love these!  Love the pinwheels.
I like the layout here.  I've never used 3 triangles like this before.
Love the look of pennants like this.
I haven't used ric-rack in a long time.  Look how pretty it looks on these cards.
It's been a beautiful day here in Ohio.  The next two days will be in the 70's so it should be great to work at school.  Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...